Monday, July 16, 2012

At the beach




Yes, it is true, I'm definitely having major beach withdrawals right about now. Oh how I miss waking up and falling to sleep to the sound of the waves hitting the shore and the cool salty ocean breeze on my cheeks as I immerse myself in a good book. There is nothing quit like the beach and the amazing effect it always has on my mind, body and soul ahhhh. On a different note, this is one of the two SEMI (emphasis on the word SEMI) fashionable outfits I wore on this trip, a majority of the time I was wrapped in a beach towel or parading around in my swim suit :)


Top: Forever21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Target
Glasses & necklace: Forever21




Got a new baby :)




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! <3 Cute summer outfit and looks like you got some new goodies! ;)

    XoXo, Kimberly

    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits! You look stunning. Such pretty colors too.

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and the colours are just fun and scream summer. Looked through your other posts, enjoyed the leopard print cardigan way too much!

    One Chic Mom
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog too girl! We have the same fab format :) definitely gonna follow u! www.thestylemixologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looks - you have a new follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete