Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Bells


I absolutely love, love, LOVE going to weddings! I mean who doesn't? Being able to share one of the most magical days in a couples life is so incredibly beautiful! So, this is what I wore to a close family friends wedding last night. I live in Texas which means it was eighty degrees outside (and it's fifty degrees today, go figure) so I took full advantage of wearing a dress for what will probably be the last time this year :) Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Dress: Ross
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace/ earrings: Forever 21





13 comments:

  1. wow you look awsome!!:) i love to go to weddings too:) but it's been quite a while since my last...
    hope one of my friends will marry soon hihi.
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully pink dress, animal print shoes, golden jewels - its all so perfect. You carry it all so well! So pretty!!!!
    Do visit my blog too when you have some time. Do follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink color, and your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful color on you, you look great!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress!
    You look so pretty!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your dress with the leopard printed heels.

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautiful,love the color dress with those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete